Sacramento, CA | Full-time, Direct Hire
Growing Business Intelligence team is seeking a colleague to join their group to provide decision support to a fast-growing business. Be a part of something that ultimately improves the quality of life for people all over the US.
Excellent compensation, benefits package and fun, fast-paced work environment.
In this role, we are seeking someone who is capable of the following responsibilities:
• Take a lead role in the supply and demand planning for a portfolio of products.
• Lead the Sales & Operations Planning processes for Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory, and Service performance.
• Collaborate and engage with the Sales and Marketing or other sources of intelligence to develop a deep understanding of the business/portfolio.
• Serve as point of contact for Sales and Marketing teams for all S&OP related issues for assigned portfolio.
• Demand Planning & Forecasting:
-Manage all forecasting and forecast-related activities for select portfolio of products.
-All aspects of the demand planning function which means gathering, consolidating, analyzing and acting on Sales and Marketing inputs within the forecasting tool.
- Experience using your background in data modeling, data science or related experience in developing statistical forecasts
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs, primarily Excel
- Familiar with concepts Sales & Operations Planning process and Integrated Business Planning
- Experience using a major supply chain planning software package, Advanced MS Office skills, Excel, and Access