Long Term contract (1+ years) | Part-time
As a Business Process Consultant, you will play a role in a major transformation project for our customer that is now implementing 21st Century cloud computing business processes. As a key mandate of the project, our customer needs a Business Process Consultant to support the project from initiation and discovery by looking at end to end business processes for each of their ten business units, assisting in workflow mapping, developing workflows that align to the internal customer’s needs and preferences and moreover, supporting Change Management and adoption.
This role is responsible for enabling the transformation and performance improvement of internal business units with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
The ideal candidate will structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state as the organization implements Microsoft’s Office365 and Dynamics365 systems.
The ideal candidate will specialize in the user acceptance and adoption of ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD) systems, preferably Dynamics365, NAV or similar. We require a candidate that has proven experience in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation and Change Management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7+ years of experience developing requirements/specifications, deep understanding of various requirements capture methodologies, documentation standards, and software implementation and test processes.
• 7+ years of experience with business process improvement and optimization.
• Strong with business cases and business intake process
• Strong spoken and written and communication skills and strong analytical skills to assess process gaps and recommend best practice solutions
• Strong Experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Writing
• Strong Elicitation and interviewing skills
• Familiarity with Communication Plans and key business requirements artifacts
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Group facilitation and observational skills
• Interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently within a team structure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to improve efficiency by handling time workload and to work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment