If you are inspired by improving healthcare for our US Veterans and have a respect for using data to identify population health trends you may be interested in checking out this high impact career in Sacramento. Our client, the US largest managed care organization is growing and hiring a seasoned Director-level professional with verifiable experience developing high impact health related programs that will ultimately improve the quality of life for our country’s Veterans. Because clinical workflow and patient care is key in this role, the ideal candidate has an active RN credential in the state of California.
In this role, you will develop clinical programs that will keep Veterans healthy through a creative and proactive approach that is patient centered. You will work closely with the Medical Informatics team to identify trends that will improve Veteran patient outcomes. In addition, you will monitor the success of your programs and iterate and improve based on informatics data. You may also manage the work output of a team.
– Identifies department needs, develops action plans and uses collaborative approach to reach goals
– Develops and provides training services and materials
– Develops monitoring systems and measurements and exhibits a customer service philosophy.
– Manages statistical and qualitative information concerning patient outcomes and physician/hospital practice patterns in accordance with health plans’ utilization standards.
– Reviews case studies from hospital or physician contractors to ensure they meet utilization standards
– Counsels higher level management related to medical management
– 5+ years clinical experience in an acute care setting
– 4+ years experience in quality management in a health care setting
– 2+ years Managed Care experience at the Director Level
Education, Certificates and Licenses:
– BS in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred
– Registered Nursing (RN) license required
– U. S. citizenship and eligibility for Security Clearance required.