Our client, voted One of Marin’s Best Places to Work is hiring a Senior Health Data Analyst
This Analyst collects, analyzes and synthesizes data; develops information to guide business decision making for health management, cost of health care management, and quality of care. In the role, the Lead Analyst reports and presents data in formats such as abstracts, graphs or summaries. You will collect, analyze, and present information in reports, dashboards, and key data visualizations. The preferred candidate has created reports and data visualizations within a managed healthcare environment.
- Develops technical specs and develops and executes work plans that may involve collaboration with more than one team.
- Designs reports that integrate data from Core systems and third party sources, including the design of reporting systems and standardization of metrics and formats across departments and functional areas.
- Designs, builds and enhances database systems and applications for complex, high-level reporting requirements.
- Optimizes efficiencies by Identifying systems and operational problems.
- Manages complex business reporting system design and implementation, including systems for QA and report documentation.
- Web development to optimize a client portal
Please apply if you have the skills listed below:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within a data analysis environment, with 3 of those years preferably within a healthcare related and/or managed healthcare setting
- Leading, coaching, mentoring remote and on-site, employed and contracted, staff.
- Advanced skilles in Database (SQL, Access); Spreadsheets (MS Excel); Data Visualization (Microsoft Power BI); FTP scripting; and Crystal Reports
- Strong skills using MS Office 365 – Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, Teams, and Visio.
- Familiarity with specialty applications for project and resource collaboration (e.g., SharePoint, Asana, MS Teams)