Our client was voted One of Marin’s Best Places to Work is hiring a Lead Health Data Analyst to oversee a team of four and also work in a Senior Analyst role.
This Lead collects, analyzes and synthesizes data; develops information to guide business decision making for health management, cost of health care management, and quality of care. In the role, the Lead Analyst reports and presents data in formats such as abstracts, graphs or summaries.
• Develops technical specs and develops and executes work plans that may involve collaboration with more than one team.
• Designs reports that integrate data from Core systems and third party sources, including the design of reporting systems and standardization of metrics and formats across departments and functional areas.
• Designs, builds, and enhances database systems and applications for complex, high-level reporting requirements.
• Optimizes efficiencies by Identifying systems and operational problems.
• Manages complex business reporting system design and implementation, including systems for QA and report documentation.
• Functions as a Lead for a small team of Analysts.
• Web development to optimize a client portal
Please apply if you have the skills listed below:
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with data analysis
• 4 of those years within a healthcare related and/or managed healthcare
• Leading, coaching, mentoring remote and on-site, employed and contracted, staff.
• Version Control and Change Management experience preferred.