Sacramento, CA | Full time, Direct Hire
Our client, a respected healthcare firm in Sacramento is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Analyst, who will be responsible for the design and development of reports, dashboards, and alerts that will be used to provide answers to questions posed by business and promote data-driven decision making.
Additionally, you will be responsible for working with business users to understand their data related questions, and providing “answers” in the form of an analysis that organizes the data into a story which illustrates the conclusions that can be drawn. The Analyst works in close collaboration with the Management and product teams to identify impediments and inefficiencies in the data warehousing and extract process.
We are seeking talent with the following experience:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Information Science or a similar discipline.
• 8-10 years’ experience as a Database Analyst or similar role.
• Experience with Relational Databases, SQL, PL/SQL and Database Development Tools such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Sybase.
• Ability to design an ETL solution using Informatica in a Data Warehouse environment. Must have experience with Informatica Power Center. Informatica Cloud experience highly desired.
• SQL, stored procedures, database triggers, views and other database manipulation languages/methods.