Career, centrally located near Napa and Sacramento. Excellent salary, benefits and long term growth prospect.
Are you inspired by making an impact on patient outcomes via the confluence of healthcare and technology? We are seeking a BUILDER who can collaborate with business users and a team of like-minded individuals to turn data into actionable information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions and better patient outcomes
We are seeking a Data Warehouse Developer with experience in the healthcare domain and proven experience in business intelligence, master data management, data quality management. This includes business requirement gathering, data mining, data quality, and report writing.
• Hands on experience in the healthcare industry successful in a role in Business Intelligence; Analytics and Reporting, ETL Processes, Electronic Health Record (Cerner), Enterprise Data Warehousing, Information Quality; Master Data Management and Information Governance.
• Effective at communicating with a diverse stakeholder group to facilitating information gathering including working with business to gather business requirements and establish priorities, documentation of transactional systems and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
• Must demonstrate a proficiency level sufficient to apply competencies effectively in the following domains: Business Intelligence; Analytics and Reporting, ETL Processes, Electronic Health Record (Cerner), Enterprise Data Warehousing, Information Quality; Master Data Management and Information Governance.
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, information systems, computer science, or related field Master’s degree preferred.
• 5 to 7 years of experience with business intelligence, relational databases, data mining, analytics and report writing.
• Effective team collaboration skills, able to organize time and work consistently with a customer service focus.
• 2 years of experience with master data management, data quality, and data governance functions.
• Experience with Tableau or Qlik.
• Ability to standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
• Proficient in writing requirements and other technical documents, functional specifications and preparing business process flows.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Light to moderate physical exertion.
Hours of Work:
• Normally works eight hours Monday through Friday.
• Occasionally must work late or on weekends to complete project deadlines or emergency situations.
• Hours will vary according to work demands.