We are representing a tight-knit, creative, and passionate group of experts in the heart of midtown Sacramento. The team is crafting chart-topping and highly rated mobile experiences, pushing the boundaries on every front, get a chance to stretch beyond your comfort zone and have the ability to learn while you contribute.
• Serve as technical lead and partner with members of the Analytics Team
• Participates in design and development, optimization and ongoing support of Analytics solutions
• Help key users across the organization to consume the data and platform for decision making and analytics
• Advance the data architecture and platform and ensure adherence to key architectural tenets and best practices
• Design and implement relational and dimensional models
• Working experience with Amazon Web Services(S3, EC2, RedShift, Data Pipeline and EMR)
• Experienced in Redshift schema design, performance optimization, capacity planning
• Experienced in monitoring and optimizing system performance Skew, Distribution, Sort Keys, Query plans and workload
• Needs to have experience with various data structures, information management concepts in order to determine the appropriate implementation of the solution.
• Hands on experience with Redshift Copy commands, data types, backup recovery etc.
Good to have skills:
• Hands on Big Data/Hadoop/EMR/ETL/ Spark.
• Working experience in Linux bash/shell/python scripting and automation
• Good communication skills and hands-on working knowledge of Big Data