Ready to make your mark in DevOps with a company with mission and purpose?
Our client of fifteen years, founded in 1992, is a technology company that is making an impact on the healthcare industry worldwide and is the only firm in the world that provides a membership based “community” online for doctors internationally.
With this community, patients receive better care because doctors have access to online forums to collaborate and share information, access to clinical libraries, online real-time classrooms and more.
The company is perfect for someone who thrives in a casual work environment. No suits and ties allowed! Work life balance is a foundation and you can make an impact because your ideas are heard- The CEO’s door is always open.
Full Time Direct Hirer
Salary up to $110k-115k, good benefits including 401K
In this role, the ideal candidate will participate in application design, development, automated testing, performance analysis, and deployment efforts of this dynamic team.
– Perform code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and testable code
– Collaborate with team to develop consistent and clear API specifications
– Help set the engineering direction of the product
– Communicate project status to team members and business users
– Work with Product Management to understand and solve business issues
– Set a solid technical example, mentoring of less experienced team members
– 2 yrs experience in DevOps function required
– Ensures Bug-free Software Releases
– Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
– Implement DevOps for Organization
– Automate processes and workflows
– Write test scripts
– MS Stack- C#, .NET, Windows
– System Admin and Developer experience required