Our client, a respected healthcare provider needs to hire a competent DevOps Engineer that takes pride in delivering innovative value and increased capabilities to the organization, being a true software craftsman and have a passion for using technology to innovate.
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary to $130,000 depending on experience plus great benefits
In this role, the ideal candidate will participate in application design, development, automated testing, performance analysis, and deployment efforts of this dynamic team.
Perform code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and testable code.
Collaborate with team to develop consistent and clear API specifications.
Help set the engineering direction of the product.
Communicate project status to team members and business users.
Work with Product Management to understand and solve business issues.
Set a solid technical example, mentoring of less experienced team members
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 4+ years of related work experience demonstrating increasing complexity and responsibility in a DevOps or Site Reliability position
- Extensive experience in linux administration, usage, and bash scripting (Bash, Batch, Powershell)
- Experience using or implementing code deployment tools to create and control infrastructure as code
- Experience with version control systems, specifically GIT or BitBucket
- Experience with automation tools, i.e. Docker
- Experience developing within an Agile environment
You take pride in delivering innovative value and increased capabilities to the market, being a true software craftsman and have a passion for using technology to innovate.