Contract to hire-Superior company/excellent variety to use your best HR skills
Support Executives with administrative responsibilities and complete key projects for a busy, growing, high impact human resource organization. Our client provides a superior work environment including on-going training and career growth, education, work/life balance, and benefits.
Salary to $62,000 with excellent benefits and time off policy.
The ideal candidate will partner with HR Leadership to help meet and exceed department and company strategic and financial goals. The position will be responsible for performing budget and expense report tracking, reimbursement processing and the processing of invoices.
We are looking for someone that has a “Gumby” attitude, flexible and adaptable, willing and able to handle routine (ie: take out the trash) and non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimal instruction.
If you have the gift of natural curiosity and resourcefulness, you will love the fact that this position will be responsible for researching, collecting data, analyzing data, preparing reports and presentations regarding a variety of HR and workforce analytics and metrics.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a similar discipline.
• 2 years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant or similar role.
• 2 years’ experience working in Human Resources, employment law or a legal office preferred.
• Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills with advanced spreadsheet and formula knowledge.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Working knowledge of current HRIS systems and procedures strongly desired.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.