Help Californians navigate their career path! Work for a purpose with others who are passionate about improving workforce development prospects for those new to the workforce. Our client is a respected not-for-profit that offers a variety of solutions to help new grads navigate career trajectory.
Short contract to hire where after 90 days, you will convert to full-time status and immediately qualify for benefits, time off and 401k. Competitive salary and a great team environment.
Work with a team of eight other developers who are transforming the career navigation experience.
- Support, manage, and implement all aspects of our client’s content management system by upgrading and maintaining current versions and providing support as needed to Technology and Communications team members.
- Actively participate as a positive and productive member of project teams, fostering an iterative and agile development approach, ensure technology projects meet product owner expectations. Proactively identify and respond to changed conditions and events as necessary to optimize project results.
- Help to ensure the usability, brand continuity, and stylistic standards of the Foundation’s web applications and websites.
- Research and help implement the latest trends in online technology
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically to achieve goals
- Solid understanding of how to effectively build user interfaces that result in exceptional user experiences
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, web browsers, and web-based applications
- Ability to transition a design to a functional web template for Content Management Systems
- Demonstrated creative abilities, with a solid sense of layout and design
- Strong initiative, follow-through, and customer service skills