The Security Analyst will help to select and deploy technical controls and define processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are maintained.
• Collaborate with vendors and internal departments to develop and implement procedures that meet defined policies and standards for the Information Services Department.
• Identify, evaluate, and report on information security risks.
• Collaborate with various departments to identify, manage, and remediate security vulnerabilities.
• Administer security awareness and training programs.
• Develop cybersecurity policies and procedures with federal compliance standards as a guideline.
• Oversee security incident response
• Provide subject matter expertise to executive management on a broad range of information security standards and best practices.
• Collaborate with Senior Staff on strategic and tactical security guidance for all IS projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
• Implement secure software development coding practices and perform code reviews
• Perform risk assessments of 3rd party vendors
• Bachelors’ Degree required.
• 4 years’ experience working in the Information Security
• Technical skills to understand, implement, and manage security controls.
• Knowledge of relevant legal/regulatory requirements and common Health Information Security management frameworks
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Pearl, or PowerShell.