Our client was voted One of Sacramento’s Best Places to Work and is a respected healthcare provider that needs a competent Information Security Engineer.
They value and support the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to their organization. Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent service for customers.
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary to $130,000 depending on experience plus great benefits
The Security Engineer works with a small collaborative dynamic team to design, construct and maintain secure systems including security protocol development and detection and prevention of information security threats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 5 years’ experience working in various aspects of application security, such as design reviews and threat modeling,
- Lead security architecture/design analysis and reviews of web, mobile, and desktop applications with development teams and other stakeholders throughout the company.
- Strong working knowledge of container security, authentication systems, CI/CD workflows, and Event Management and monitoring (SIEM).
- Information Security Certifications, CISSP preferred