Does leading teams that speed decision support to clinicians and executive leadership for better patient outcomes speak to your heart? Our client is offering a career for a Manager of Clinical Informatics who can lead a small action-orient team and apply knowledge of report management. Located in Sacramento, our client serves our underserved community.
If you possess a continuous quality improvement mindset and have a knack for translating business-side and clinical data requirements and clearing the way for your team to work its’ magic, consider applying for this full-time career.
Full-Time Direct Hire
Salary up to $136,000 per year depending on experience.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP OR TRANSFER.
– This position will lead and manage the volume of reporting constructs and concepts using project management techniques to develop agile reports reflecting the designated data requirements. The manager will work with C-Suite, clinical leadership and the EPIC team to develop the reporting mechanisms and suite of dynamic reports necessary to monitor data integrity, quality and health management.
– This position will develop, validate, and provide ongoing support of operational and project- related reports, scripts and clinical data analysis.
– Will proactively increase knowledge of Epic EHR reporting software, health system operations and the delivery of duties will include the identification, specification, querying, validation, and delivery of standard and custom reporting application and modules.
– Knowledge of and robust understanding of electronic health record applications, along with clinical documentation and orders databases, data conversion models, workflows, master files, category lists, synonyms, and preference lists.
– Attend and manage the monthly data management meetings and necessary reporting preparation for our monthly Board meetings, grant proposals, and all annual and monthly regulatory reporting requirements.
– Develop training and educational materials, as needed and cultivate a trusted partnership with senior leadership to ensure a solid interpretation of the data is communicated through the suite of reporting mechanisms provided.
– Familiarity with regulatory requirements in a healthcare environment including managing PHI for client workforce
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Data Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or Health Information Management or approved equivalent.
– 4-5+ years of using SQL as a primary job function.
– 4-5 years of progressive healthcare data modeling and analytical experience.
– Knowledge of SQL, Reporting Workbench, Clarity, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Tableau, Excel and other reporting application and software mechanisms.