Sr Business Analyst-UX Strategist
Our client is a respected public agency located in downtown San Francisco. The agency has created a high value customer engagement portal and needs to optimize the customer experience. This is an on-site position and will last between 4-24 months. Pay is between $65-$90 an hour depending on experience.
We are seeking a consultant who can help optimize the site from a User Experience perspective. Here is the inventory of initiatives our client is needing someone experienced in:
· Proven track record in leading enterprise wide content strategy initiatives, government agency experience preferred.
· Proven track record of understanding of content design and the benefits of its user-needs approach.
· Proven track record developing content strategy plans, detailed content analysis reports, and digital service content standards.
· Proven track record organizing and coordinating multiple work activities.
· Proven track record delivering work products on-time, on-budget with a high degree of user satisfaction and quality.
· Proven track record of analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex ideas into manageable pieces.
· Proven track record of written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting executive summaries to steering committees and other executive level leadership.
· Excellent understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, usability and accessibility.
· Excellent research, quantitative and qualitative data skills, with expertise in usability studies, including the facilitation of user testing, interviews, surveys, and other research methodologies.
· Excellent web writing skills, based on user needs
· Experienced with recommending high-level architecture of web content
· Experienced with user-centered design, with expertise in creating and evaluating design solutions.
· Experienced with visual design and prototyping.
· Experienced with agile project management methodologies.
· Experienced with the principles and techniques of program design, development, testing, and documentation.
· Experienced at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
· Knowledge of the principles of full life cycle systems design and development.
· Knowledge of web technologies, front-end development, and back-end development,
· Knowledge of digital government and digital government strategies
· Ability to identify and evaluate alternative solutions, costs and benefits.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
· Ability to build coalitions among the various stakeholders using excellent conflict resolution skills, where needed.
· Ability to work with cross functional teams, in fast-paced, agile, collaborative environment
· Good understanding of web analytics, metadata and SEO.
· Good understanding of content management systems, publishing workflows, archiving and content maintenance.
· Extensive hands-on editorial experience, including working within and creating house styles and governance, and raising content standards.
· Confidence explaining decisions, analyses and recommendations to stakeholders of varying levels of seniority and digital content knowledge.
· Great inter-personal skills, flexible can-do attitude, and drive for continuous improvement.