Career position, centrally located near Napa and Sacramento. Excellent salary, benefits and long term growth prospect.
Are you inspired by making an impact on patient outcomes via the confluence of healthcare and technology? We are seeking a BUILDER who can collaborate with senior leadership and a team of like-minded individuals to assess, recommend and implement a State of the Art Enterprise Data Management system.
We are seeking a Senior Solution Architect with experience in the healthcare domain and proven performance advising, implementing and optimizing Enterprise Data Warehouse technology. This includes analytics and business intelligence solutions. THIS IS A GROUND UP BUILD.
• Assess and recommend best practices for organizing disparate datasets and storing, cleaning and fusing data for further interpretation through proactive discovery, recurring SME engagement, and evaluations of current and future initiatives and capabilities.
• Design and implement data warehouses, data marts, and data stores, while ensuring high levels of data availability.
• Define QUALITY DRIVEN data standards and models for warehouse architectures and developing, documenting and implementing data quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity throughout the data life cycle.
• Recommend and create (with team) a Master Data solution for patient and quality data.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other relevant discipline.
• Five or more years of data warehouse architecture experience with a focus on BI, analytics.
• Service attitude, interacts effectively with team and internal customers. Ability to understand and act on implementing complex data-driven solutions in the healthcare environment
• Inspired by better patient outcomes, able to collaborate effectively with a diverse team and stakeholder group.
• Strong decision-making capabilities based on current and future business states.
• Informatica BI tool development.
• Highly evolved data architecture and analytics capabilities.
• Proven experience with requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of BI solutions (end-to-end), over multiple technologies, size and scale of projects.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and contribute expertise in the areas of BI, analytics and data warehouse architecture.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light to moderate physical exertion.
Hours of Work:
- Normally works eight hours Monday through Friday.
- Occasionally must work late or on weekends to complete project deadlines or emergency situations.
- Hours will vary according to work demands.