Be a part of purposeful work that makes a positive impact on the quality of life for US citizens! Join a dynamic, fast-growth team that works hard and plays hard to help improve the overall products and services to their consumers. Our client’s Business Intelligence team is seeking a colleague to join their group to provide decision support to a fast-growing business. Be a part of something that ultimately improves the quality of life for people all over the US.
The position will develop and oversee the business intelligence reporting and maintain the reporting solutions framework to elevate company’s analysts and other end users who need timely, correct and impactful information.
Excellent compensation, benefits package and fun, fast-paced work environment.
• Good experience of data warehouse development, and developing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS / SSAS / SSRS
• Experience in participating in analysis sessions with the user community to capture, define data requirements clearly, completely and correctly
• Know-how in identifying, analyzing and translating business requirements and rules into intuitive analytical solutions, business scorecards and management dashboards
• Experience with dimensional modeling and creating Star / Snowflake schemas
• Strong, clear communication skills
• SQL Reporting Services Development and Administration
• SSIS/Integration Services Development and Administration
• SSAS/Analysis Services Development and Administration