Tableau and more- Full time, Roseville location, salary $110,000 with excellent benefits and great work environment.
Our client is a mission-driven service organization that is adding to the Analytics team of five in order to provide decision support to the senior leadership team through just-in-time data analytics.
This role is a Sr. Reporting Developer reporting to the Data Scientist, you will be responsible for conducting surveys, analyzing data and making recommendations related to fundraising activities, social media, and marketing, programming and more. This role has upward mobility and opportunities to learn and grow.
If you are driven by purposeful work and work well with a collaborative, focused team, this position is a great career. Salary to $110,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits, time off, adept leadership and fun team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
• 2-3 years of professional experience with object oriented programming with Python, Ruby or .Net. data analytics experience required. Strong experience with data presentation tools such as Tableau is required.
• 5+ years experience working with survey design software with a solid understanding of survey methodologies including privacy protocols
• Experience preparing qualitative and quantitive data and presenting the findings to the senior leadership team.
• Requirements-gathering experience, solutions-focused
• Comfortable in an informal Agile development environment
• Excellent analytical skills, able to organize disparate data sets
• Excellent documentation skills
• Written and verbal communication skills are key