New System Development with a nimble, employee-friendly firm!
North of Roseville, CA | Full-time, Direct Hire, Permanent
Salary up to $115k depending on experience
For over twenty years, our client has been a leading provider of software-as-service solutions for healthcare organizations that serve both the private and public sectors.
A Software Engineer role is responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining applications and support tools. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. You will translate business requirements into working applications and deliver a working product on a rapid software development lifecycle.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment is essential
• Participate in design discussions, and translate business requirements into technical tasks
• Utilize your collaboration skills, critical thinking, and technical skills to creatively develop software for multiple platforms according to business requirements
• Write code in the presentation, domain and data access layers
• Ability to support the full life cycle of all products developed using the Agile development process
• Ability to utilize analytical tools to identify performance bottlenecks, memory leaks and general debugging
• Interact regularly with managers, client services and clients to field questions in areas that reflect your specific skill set and product familiarity
• Research emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
• Contribute to product documentation
• Perform other tasks and projects as directed by the Director of Product Management.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
• 7+ years of experience with the following technologies:
• .Net, C#, SQL development
• Data: XML and JSON data packaging formats, SQL
• Microsoft MS-SQL programming skills (Relational queries and stored procedures)
• Experience with Microsoft TFS, specifically source control, build and release management
• Must be able to work independently