Our client is one of a kind in its’ industry, the company has never had lay-offs, provides a cross between academic and start-up culture where projects are on-going, deadlines are reasonable but the work is challenging. You have a seat at the table when it comes to ideas and decisions. Work with people who thrive on building robust web applications with a fun group of people. Lots of variety, no siloes.
• Growing and profitable entrepreneurial firm, with 50k+ clients on a continuous basis
• 28 years providing a unique SAAS web-based solution for the health care industry
• Mid-size company with high retention rate and longevity
• Collaborative work environment, enjoyable atmosphere
• Latest Microsoft technologies
• Flexible hours provide a balance between life/work
• Laid back casual environment
What will you be doing?
• Developing software for web applications using ASP.NET, MVC
• Developing software for the full stack
• Working in an Agile environment as part of a small team alongside friendly, supportive, and collaborative team members who share a passion for innovation
• Collaborating on a highly scalable web application that supports thousands of daily users and 1+ million page hits
• Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
• Providing input into new technology tools, etc.
What skills/experiences do you need to be considered?
• Senior (five plus years) technical skills in web application development, especially on the server and database side
• Deep understanding of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and web application technologies
• Good working knowledge of SQL server
• B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related degree