JAVA Back End Developer-Amazon Web Services
Must verify eligibility to work in the US.
Use your creativity and ingenuity to build state of the art cloud-based technology at scale using Java and Amazon Web Services. Apply only if you have expert-level experience as a back end core JAVA developer and have experience with highly available, production environment cloud computing.
If you thrive in a work hard/play hard environment and are an experienced server side developer with expertise in server frameworks and can contribute to design and implementation of launch and post-launch strategies for our client’s exciting new products, apply now. Work with a passionate, collaborative team on some of the most interesting technology available on the market.
• Design and develop a scalable, available applications and web services from conception to delivery to live service operations as a core JAVA back end developer and Amazon Web Services
• Provide solutions that address network latency, reliability, and scalability issues
• Implement security best practices and original techniques to keep user data secure
• Monitor the performance of the server infrastructure to drive continuous improvement
• 4 years development of scalable back-end services
• Proven performance with AWS or Google Search
• Proficiency in Java Server Development and Object Oriented Design
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with database design and large datasets in both relational and NoSQL environments
• Strong understanding of different networking technologies, protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, REST)
• Working knowledge of mobile live service operation at a large scale