Sacramento, CA | Contract to Hire
Seeking an expert to develop end-to-end user-interaction software for one of Sacramento’s most respected employers. If purposeful work with an experienced team with excellent leadership and a career path are important to you; please check this career out.
In this role, you will maintain ownership of the user experience for business and consumer customers in one of the most important industries. Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects. Create and obtain approval for Personas/Scenarios/Journey Maps Interaction Flows & Sitemaps. Create and manage Storyboarding and Wireframes.
Salary to $115,000 with highly competitive benefit package and a pleasant, productive work environment.
We are seeking someone with:
• Minimum five years’ experience of UI/UX development
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience is preferred
• Experience in UI/UX development in a multi-platform environment
• An expert in HTML, HTML 5, Java script and CSS. Strong experience with Angular, NodeJS, PHP.
• Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and SME
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships