Sacramento, CA | Full-time, Direct Hire
Work at the top of your certifications and skills with one of Sacramento’s Best Employers. This is a positive, pro-employee environment and a dynamic, friendly team.
In this role, the Systems Lead will oversee the strategic and day to day activities for all data and security activities involving fraud and risk management, business data and financial analysis and project management. The System Lead will evangelize new technologies and best practices to increase system usage and user experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Protects critical data from fraud- oversees product changes/features. Builds a culture of secure data throughout the technology department by data analysis to support card compromise reissues.
• Business Data & Financial Analysis: Provides ongoing statistical and financial analysis for each current and future planned emerging system products. Perform payments revenue analysis and recommend strategies for increasing income. Provide ad-hoc analytic support to VP Payment Systems. Work closely with NCUA and DBO examiners to provide payment systems data and analysis.?
• Bachelors degree (BA or BS)
• Four (4) years of working with relational databases and reporting development required.
• Four (4) years of financial and statistical analysis experience required.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience working with Payment Systems.