PLACER COUNTY | FULL-TIME, DIRECT HIRE
PAY UP TO $24/HR DOE
Our client is a long-time respected family-owned company that has been in business for over fifty years and has an awesome, family feel. Located in Placer County, the company has over 700 employees and ten people in I.T. The company is currently reviewing their intranet (including their help desk portal) and is looking for a sharp IT support professional to add input. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to collaborate but will also take ownership of new technologies to improve business efficiency.
The Desktop Support Engineer will work with a close knit team to provide tier II support and provide recommendations for the company’s infrastructure redesign. In this role you will receive escalations from the company’s ticketing system and work in tandem with the project manager, developers, and Tier I support colleagues and report to the IT Manager.
• CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent combination of education and professional experience required.
• 1-2 years experience providing Tier II support in a Windows environment
• Experience administering and maintaining Active Directory, and VoIP systems (including call queue and IVR features)
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Administration,
• Understanding of Virtualization concepts such as ESXi and VMware
• Familiarity with Windows 7, Office (versions 2007-365), and GSuite Applications